First Hole In One by Becky Brewerton at British Open

Becky Brewerton First Hole In OneThe Women's British Open, currently carrying the official name of Ricoh Women's British Open, has been considered a major championship in women's golf since 2001. The interesting part of this year tournament, Becky Brewerton from Wales had a memorable week on Saturday where she scored her first ever hole-in-one with a 5-iron at the 12th. The five-iron blow was the first ace of her career, and she said: "My first ever hole in one - fantastic! To have it here, at this tournament as well, was brilliant. The shot was great all the way. It looked really good but I couldn’t see it go in. There was quite a big crowd to the left of the green and they all went nuts. I didn’t know what to do with myself." As an amateur, she was a member of the GB&I Curtis Cup Team in 2000 and this week her match play experience will be especially valuable.

1 comments:

I would like to exchange links with your site bobogolfplanet.blogspot.com
Is this possible?